Probate – Out of State Representative

by | Aug 24, 2022

In-State Resident and Probate Representative

Do you live outside of Colorado but are named as Personal Representative for a Colorado resident? No problem! Colorado does not require an in-state resident status. However, probate laws may differ between states and could end up being more work and research for you to get everything handled.

At Axis Law Group, we can handle the process for you!

We will handle the court documents, deadlines, and creditors, all while keeping you updated along the way! Schedule a Probate Advisory meeting to learn more about how Axis Law Group can help you be an out-of-state Personal Representative.